TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
The growth of demand for technicAL WRITERS.
Technical writing became an industry-standard after Joseph Chaplin produced instructional documentation for the BINAC, a computer he developed in 1949 intended to aid and inform the user. The ’50s saw the formation of the Society of Technical Communication as demand for technical documentation increased.
The emergence of aeronautical industries in the ’60s increased the need for technical documentation even more, while the '90s brought about a new form of presentation using desktop computer-based manuals, providing more appealing and user-friendly forms of technical communication.
Today, technical writing focuses on real-time communication. As reported on www.techwritingcerts.com, from 2016 to 2026, employment in the field will increase by 11%. Technical writing in the future could potentially be driven by quality software, making the writing process more rapid and technical documentation jobs more specialist. If you're looking to specialise or to start a new career, contact us today to discuss our jobs.
LATEST TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION JOBS.
Junior Electronics Engineer / St Gallen, Switzerland / CHF 600-700 per day Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in St Gallen, Switzerland where we...
Senior Avionics Engineer
My client is a globally recognised leader in the MRO field for a range of high profile aircraft projets including military and defence projects around the world. Being fully involved...
Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
My client is a globally recognised leader in the MRO field for a range of high profile aircraft projets including military and defence projects around the world. Bing fully involved...
GERMAN MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.