TEST MANAGEMENT JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE EVOLUTION OF TEST MANAGEMENT.
Over the last few years, test management has evolved from simply finding errors in software programs to collaborative, fast-moving and adaptable principles that meet the ever-increasing and ever-changing needs of quality assurance.
Today, businesses require more efficient and robust software testing strategies and methodologies that follow the latest performance, usability, and functionality trends. As a result, many companies are now looking for technical test managers with knowledge in using current technological tools and resources to help them stay ahead of the game.
Seeing as software programs and test management tools are in a continuous shift, the demand for skilled workers who can easily adapt is expected to grow.
If you’re looking for test management jobs, we’re happy to match you with great employers and talented professionals globally. Whether you’re looking for permanent or temporary test management jobs, you can rely on our global recruitment agency to connect you with well-paying companies in various industries.
Contact us today to find your ideal test management job.
LATEST TEST MANAGEMENT JOBS.
Project Engineer - Hydropower
Project Engineer - Hydropower Location - Zug Salary range - 85 000 CHF - 105 000 CHF What will you be doing? Thorough evaluation of various systems within the evaluation...
Junior Electronics Engineer / St Gallen, Switzerland / CHF 600-700 per day Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in St Gallen, Switzerland where we...
Lead Test Engineer (Robotics)
For one of my client i'm currently looking for an LEAD TEST ENGINEER in The Hague. In this position, you will become an integral part of our diverse software team,...
GERMAN MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.