PLM Application Manager.
PLM Application Manager
An aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue their story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, they are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today they are focusing their full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany.
Currently looking for a PLM Application Manager to join our growing team in Oberpfaffenhofen. Below are the responsibilites and qualifications:
- Understands typical use cases, business requirements and user behaviour. Analyse and answer new feature demands and steer the related release management for your applications
- Technically steers and direct external suppliers to ensure the delivery of new features in cost, time, and quality
- Aligns the architecture strategy with the organisation's business goals and its long-term strategic planning regarding the IT systems
- Runs, sets the scopes and updates application services activities and ensures that the level of service (SLA) agreed with business is reached within the service portfolio
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or engineering in aeronautics/aviation or mechanical
- Leadership, management and respective expertise regarding IT of an aircraft OEM
- 7+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of IT
- Is able to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Leads and instructs complex internal and external tasks
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our client that based here in the Netherlands....
Network Solutions Team Lead
Are you interested in leading a dynamic team focused on IP network solutions? Do you enjoy empowering and developing individuals...
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Promrammer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Compensation: $95,000 -...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.