Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
€70000 - €90000 per year|
Machine Learning (ML)
Are you a Machine Learning guru that likes to oversee the entire lifecycle of your product? Do you enjoy coding as much as dealing with Advanced Analytics? Do you like to be hands-on but are also happy to share your knowledge with others?
My client is a software company providing customer data platforms for their clients, enabling businesses to understand their consumers better and improve their customers journeys. They are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join their diverse and fun team in Amsterdam.
You will be helping with the ML platform architecture, development and infrastructure, building scalable data pipelines, developing ML models and integrating them with the production environment.
Main expectations for the role are:
- 6+ years experience in Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
- 3+ years with Python and Spark in an AI landscape
- Extensive hands-on experience with Scala and/or Java
- Software design and engineering background
- Infrastructure and automation in cloud environments
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Up to 90k annual salary incl. holiday allowance
- Great pension scheme & travel allowance
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Lunch, snacks and fun activities on premise
- A dedicated environment focused on your personal development and growth
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Or maybe you know someone that's looking for a change? Send them my way!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Machine Learning (ML).
Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer - Python, NLP, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Berlin, Germany This is a great opportunity to join a company that...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.