Network Security Architect.
Network Security Architect
Job - Freelance Network Security Architect
Client Location - Amsterdam
Remote work offering - 2 Days per week remote
Client Industry - Telecom
Contract Length - 6 months
In charge of designing a comprehensive network security architecture for data center and cloud environments, and offering appropriate frameworks and templates for securing workloads deployed within these settings.
* Extensive expertise in network security, encompassing zero trust networking, micro-segmentation, and defense-in-depth design patterns, as well as related techniques and technologies.
* Profound technical proficiency in L3-L7 traffic filtering, DDOS protection, web application firewalls, (IPSec) VPNs, SSL, Certificates, and Load Balancing.
* Competence and familiarity with the technical and financial/licensing aspects of the following products: F5, Checkpoint, VMware NSX-T, Vmware AVI.
* Adeptness in addressing network security concerns across physical and virtual server environments, as well as container/Kubernetes cluster environments.
* Integration of security products and services with IT Infrastructure and Operations Management (OSS) tools, including monitoring, patching, backup, CMDB, IAM, and operational insights.
* Thorough understanding of cloud connectivity and workload mobility within multi and hybrid cloud environments.
* Familiarity with Cisco ACI is advantageous.
* Knowledge and experience with Cloud Native (network) security services on GCP and AWS is considered an advantage.
Preferred skills and knowledge
* Assume the role of a technical leader, overseeing the end-to-end network security design across data center and multi-cloud environments.
* Develop, architect, and design network security solutions for data center and multi-cloud settings.
* Formulate network security blueprints, decision documents, and guidelines to establish a consistent framework for designers creating network designs for workloads in data center and cloud environments.
* Proactively initiate improvements, champion change, and lead technical projects.
* Collaborate with Program/Project managers to define and manage work packages and tasks related to network security within data center and cloud environments.
* Facilitate the decision-making process by involving all relevant stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to Oliver.email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Oliver Stewart
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
Security Architect - Automotive
SECURITY ARCHITECT (LINUX / ANDROID OPERATIONS) 100% remote working conditions This German automotive manufacturer are utilising cutting edge connectivity technology...
Network Security Architect
Job - Freelance Network Security Architect Client Location - Amsterdam Remote work offering - 2 Days per week remote Client...
SAP Beveiliging & Autorisatie
Voor een klant binnen de overheid ben ik op zoek naar een SAP Security & Authorization consultant. Dit project bestaat...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.