2 GIS Developers – remote from the NL.
2 GIS Developers – remote from the NL
Are you a Senior OR Medior GIS Developer based in the Netherlands?
Do you want to work 100 % remotely with option to go on office location too?
Do you want to work on a massive long term project for a worldwide enterprise company?
Look no further and read below!
As an application process consultant you:
- You will provide insight into processes in our organization and translate business requirements into understandable process and/or IT solutions;
- You ensure the development and implementation of innovations and do not lose sight of reuse, best practices and standard functionalities;
- You draw up user stories in which you get energy from listening, visualizing and analyzing processes, mapping the consequences of adjustments and devising and advising solutions. You can then support colleagues in configuring the applications;
- You are curious, ask questions and you value personal responsibility for the realization of new functionalities;
- In addition to developing new functionalities, you understand and feel the urgency of a stable application and resolve incidents where necessary.
- You work closely with your own team and proactively seek collaboration with other teams to achieve results.
If interested, share your CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.