Qualified Person (QP).
Qualified Person (QP)
€5000 - €6000 per month|
Join a Global Pharmaceutical company making a real difference! - Apply Now!
Title: Qualified Person (QP) / Responsible Person (RP)
Reporting To: Head of QA
Industry: Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical
Salary: upto €6,000/month
At Darwin Recruitment, we are excited to be partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company in The Netherlands. This company are the partner of choice for global pharmaceutical companies within the production industry. They are partnered with 110,000 institutes across 11 countries.
Working at this company as a Qualified Person (QP) or Responsible Person (RP) you play an important role in ensuring that the companies products have high quality standards. You must ensure that all GMP and GDP requirements are adhered to during the processes and throughout the organisation.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Developing and Maintaining internal quality standards
- Ensure that processes and procedures are compliant with GxP legisations and regulations
- Condusting Batch Reviews, especially for secondarily repackaged products specifically for the Dutch market
- Reviewing and approving any complaints made to the business regarding the quality of products
- Degree within Pharmaceutical studies (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience and Knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a similar position
- Dutch Speaking
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Quality Control Scientist
My client, an innovative Biotechnology company in Berlin is hiring a Quality Control scientist to join their CMC department. If...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.