Underwater Drone Production Technician.
Underwater Drone Production Technician
A revolutionary company, headquartered in Switzerland that are driven by their passion for ocean exploration and the transformative impact of big data, they have recognized a substantial gap in knowledge of the oceans, and access to the underwater world was notably inefficient.
This is a company dedicated to developing products and solutions that empower customers with autonomous, real-time, high-speed, and high-volume access to subsea data. This approach eliminates the need for traditional cables, making previously costly projects economically viable and reducing the need for humans to undertake hazardous tasks. This marks a transformative shift in affordability and accessibility to subsea data, while simultaneously minimizing human risks.
Now this company is specializing in underwater robotics, underwater wireless communication networks, and underwater navigation are seeking a XXX to join them to continue the mission.
This mission being the construction of a distinctive network of autonomous underwater drones that collaborate seamlessly to revolutionize the inspection of submerged assets in both offshore and onshore industries.
This approach significantly diminishes the carbon footprint, lowers costs, and mitigates safety risks linked to current technologies.
This journey began more than 15 years ago, when this company created the first portable underwater drone. Later, they established their home in Lausanne, Switzerland, renowned for its excellence in manufacturing and its here in the heartbeat of the company that this position lies…
The role in further detail
- Assemble mechanical components into subassemblies or finished products.
- Assemble electronic components into subassemblies or finished products.
- Pour and mold polymer resin under vacuum or standard conditions.
- Perform machining tasks, including CNC and conventional methods, on production items.
- Utilize tools and test benches for electronic and mechanical components.
- Follow production sheets and adhere to quality control protocols.
- Ensure the conformity and quality of parts and assemblies.
- Maintain consistent production volumes.
- Actively participate in production processes and improvements.
- Actively contribute to and assist in the implementation of a production monitoring system and its improvement.
What you are able to bring ;
- Possession of a CFC as a polymechanic or an equivalent qualification
- Proven experience in industrial production
- Proficiency in using machine tools, with a preference for LINUX CNC experience
- Familiarity with electronics and electronic soldering
- Knowledge of production concepts, production systems, and planning tools such as Lean, 5S, Kanban, route case analysis, and batch production
- Basic proficiency in spreadsheet software, specifically MS Excel
- Familiarity with Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) or Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printers is advantageous
- Good understanding of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM), ideally with experience in Fusion 360
- Experience with the Odoo ERP system is a plus
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS) is advantageous
- Familiarity with 3D printing processes is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in an international team, primarily conducting technical conversations in English; a good level of English proficiency is essential
- Strong organizational skills and a dynamic approach to tasks
- Keen attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Inherent curiosity and the ability to work independently
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN CAD.
Job Title: CAD Engineer Location: Stockholm About the Company: Our customer is a leading provider of industrial automation solutions. They...
Do you want to work at an international start-up who are solving major challenges in the offshore wind energy market?...
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Interested in revolutionising sustainable food production? Experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer? About the Company My client is a visionary foodtech business...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.