Service Technician (Compressors) – MA.
Service Technician (Compressors) – MA
$55000 - $80000 per year|
The Service Technician serves as an ambassador for the Company and is responsible for managing equipment installation and repairs for air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products. Services are performed on-site and on-demand, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Salary: $55,000 - $80,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Location: Mansfield, MA
- Servicing air compressors, dryers, filters, and related compressed air equipment.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate electrical diagrams and machine faults.
- Provide technical service, start-ups, installation and repairs of air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products.
- Complete written evaluations, recommendations, and related company reports. Ability to work with service software for communication and scheduling.
- Positive attitude and desire to grow an existing sales & service business.
- Able to care and maintain a company vehicle.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Solid mechanical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Proficiency in customer service and offering consultative guidance.
- Skilled in collaborative team environments.
- Demonstrates a robust work ethic and the capacity to perform effectively with limited supervision.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication aptitude, showcasing a proven ability to convey information clearly to engineering, technical support, sales, management, and customers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing products and equipment.
- Exceptional organizational capabilities and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management proficiencies, including the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- This role constitutes a full-time commitment, with a standard work schedule from Monday to Friday. However, there might be instances where occasional evening and weekend work is necessary to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Overnight travel may be necessary on occasion, but such instances will be infrequent and unusual.
Education and Experience:
- Previous field experience working on compressed air equipment is highly desired.
- Previous work history of 2 to 3 years with a service-based organization.
- Must have a valid, unexpired driver's license
- Clean Driving Record
If you have expertise in air compressors, dryers, filters, or any correlated compressed air equipment, we invite you to reach out to us!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Compressor Technician - Minneapolis
Air Compressor Service Technician We provide a comprehensive range of dryers, filtration systems, and piping solutions, dedicated to ensuring customer...
Service Technician (Compressors) - CT
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) based around the Middletown, CT area. This position will be based...
Service Technician - (Compressors)
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.