Civil Engineer – Infrastructure Construc.
Civil Engineer – Infrastructure Construc
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure Construction
My client is a leading Construction Engineering business, headquartered in Basel and acts as a one-stop shop for individual customer solutions.
About the Role:
My client is seeking a talented Civil Engineer to join their growing 'Transportation Infrastructure' team to work on exciting, multidisciplinary infrastructure projects. You will contribute to various stages of projects, from planning and analysis to construction management. This role offers ample opportunities for professional development and exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
· Collaborate with project managers on diverse infrastructure projects
· Participate in project planning and development
· Prepare reports and technical documentation
· Facilitate and attend project meetings
· Oversee construction activities (as applicable)
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (FH/ETH)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
· Openness to new technologies and digitalization
· Fluent written and oral communication in German
If you are a passionate and motivated civil engineer seeking a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hashim Akram
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Project Manager (Construction)
Leading European Engineering and Consulting Firm Areas of Expertise: Infrastructure & Transport, Energy & Environment, Urban Development Location: St. Gallen...
Senior Civil Engineer
Leading European Engineering and Consulting Firm Areas of Expertise: Infrastructure & Transport, Energy & Environment, Urban Development Location: Zurich About...
Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Project Manager - Civil Engineering My client is a leading Construction Engineering business, headquartered in Basel and acts as a...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.