kr45000 - kr65000 per month|
Join our team of innovative Java Engineers and help us build the next generation of integration and container orchestration platforms!
We are looking for experienced engineers who are passionate about learning new technologies and applying them to solve real-world problems. If you are up for a challenge and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, then this is the role for you.
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Design, develop, and maintain Java-based applications
- Work with other engineers to build and deploy containerized applications
- Automate DevOps processes using tools like Kubernetes, Terraform, and GitOps
- Troubleshoot and debug production systems
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Java technologies
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Terraform, GitOps)
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers and make a real impact on the world.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Abbie Keating
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Staff Software Engineer - Kotlin/Spring
Join Our Innovative Team as a Staff Software Engineer at the Corporate Banking Tribe Are you an experienced Staff Software...
Senior Backend Java/Spring up to 100K
Senior Backend Java/Spring Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide...
Lead Developer Place of work in Lucerne Experience At least 5 years practical experience You do that with us As...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.