CHF120000 - CHF130000 per year|
Are you a skilled Network Security Engineer ready to take on a pivotal role in an innovative and dynamic environment? Join my clients successful team in Bern, Basel, or Zurich and contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions for their diverse range of clients.
They are a leading IT Solutions company based in Switzerland, dedicated to providing innovative and secure network solutions for our clients. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented Network Security Engineer to enhance our team's capabilities.
As a Network Security Engineer with a primary focus on security, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing innovative solutions for our clients. Your responsibilities will include defining architectural designs for network and security solutions, leading project implementations, and ensuring the highest level of security across our clients' networks.
- Define architectural designs for network and security solutions, emphasizing Cisco, Fortinet, and other industry-leading products.
- Lead project implementations and expansions, specializing in Cisco, Fortinet, and other security solutions.
- Implement SIEM solutions for clients, continuously evaluating use cases.
- Develop technical and operational specifications, ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Implement customer requirements within their networks, conducting thorough security checks.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and provide support to clients throughout projects.
- Be ready for on-call services and provide timely support when needed.
- Practical experience in installing, configuring, and operating network and security solutions, particularly Cisco and Fortinet.
- Familiarity with SIEM, Identity Management (Cisco ISE), Endpoint Security, and Cyber Security.
- Relevant certifications are advantageous.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to work independently and maintain a high level of quality awareness.
- Enthusiasm for adopting new technologies and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Creative thinking, integration skills, and strong analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in German and English.
**What We Offer:**
- Work in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Opportunities to contribute to the further development of the field.
- Progressive employment conditions and excellent training opportunities.
- Collegial working atmosphere within a motivated team.
If you are passionate about network security, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and are ready to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of secure network solutions.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
IT Infrastructure Lead
Are you excited about maintaining mission-critical infrastructure uptime, ensuring cost control, and maintaining rigorous security standards? Do you find motivation...
This company is a dynamic and innovative consultancy dedicated to bringing security together across Europe . As a leader in...
Security Architect - Automotive
SECURITY ARCHITECT (LINUX / ANDROID OPERATIONS) 100% remote working conditions This German automotive manufacturer are utilising cutting edge connectivity technology...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.