Bioinformaticians / Bio-scientists / Bio-engineers
I am seeking a skilled and experienced Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading data-driven software company in Vaud.
- Develop and implement bioinformatics pipelines for the analysis of genomic data.
- Work with a team of scientists to develop new bioinformatics tools and methods.
- Publish research papers in top bioinformatics journals.
- Present bioinformatics research at scientific conferences.
- Mentor and train junior bioinformatics scientists.
- PhD in Bioinformatics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in bioinformatics research.
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, or other programming languages.
- Experience with NGS data analysis tools and pipelines.
- Experience with statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Bioinformaticians / Bio-scientists / Bio-engineers.
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.