SAP Test Analyst.
SAP Test Analyst
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent analytical skills to join our client in their project for the next 12 Months
The SAP Test Analyst Consultant should have:
- Participate in the development/improvement of DoR/DoD.
- Define test plans and their priorities (US Testing, Integration, ...) including non-regression tests and guarantee their completeness throughout the delivery
- Support the business in its testing.
- Organize and carry out test execution sessions and create defects for each deviation observed by keeping their statuses up to date in the ad hoc
- Strong experience in SAP Testing
- Proven experience in the management/preparation of test data in SA.
- confirmed experience in the use of Quality Centre.
- proven experience using AzureDevOps.
- Experience in SAP MRS
- SAP NetWeaver
- S/4HANA experience is a plus
- Start: 1st of October 2023
- Location: Hybrid- Belgium
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you are interested in applying for this role.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Backend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung sind wir auf der Suche nach Unterstützung im Umfeld des Backend Software Engineerings. Start: 06.11.2023 Ende:...
Senior SAP Security Consultant
Senior SAP Security Consultant Our client is a consultancy firm based in the Netherlands, specializing in providing SAP Security solutions...
SAP Security & Authorizations
Voor een klant binnen de overheid ben ik op zoek naar een SAP Security & Authorization consultant. Dit project bestaat...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.