Senior Electrical Engineer.
Senior Electrical Engineer
$100000 - $160000 per year|
I am seeking a talented Senior Electrical Engineer. This position is an opportunity to develop new skills and career advancement. You must be proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, MS Word & Excel. You will be responsible for performing a variety of electrical design and drafting tasks using prescribed methods and standard techniques, also possess strong communication and math skills, knowledge of building codes, and be motivated to learn with a growing architectural and engineering firm.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- PE (professional engineer) certification
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with computer-aided design and drafting software such as AutoCAD
- Knowledge of NFPA, NEC, IEEE, ANSI, and electrical equipment standards is required
- Power analysis design software experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong ability to manage projects and teams.
- Mentor and encourages the development of Designer level staff.
- You will coordinate and design various electric projects conforming to applicable industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Experience preparing proposals and participating in proposal submission process.
- Perform engineering-related tasks required for project development, design, and construction.
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants, etc., throughout the design phases of the building project.
- Office construction administration, including review of shop drawings, responding to RFIs, and coordinating with contractors, design team, building officials, owner, etc., through the construction phase of the building project.
- Assist/perform job site observations as necessary.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments without direct supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing with clients.
- Assist with proposals, marketing, project reports, and technical presentations.
- Assist with the scope, budget, and schedule of new project tasks.
- Develop and complete applications, permits, engineering reports, and specifications.
- Electrical design calculations such as electrical loads, equipment sizing, feeder sizing, and voltage drop.
If this is a position you are interested in or want to find out more please apply or contact me directly - Craig.email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Craig Wood
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical / System Engineer
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electrical/System Engineer? Do you have a passion for aviation and...
The client is a well established, battery solution company who are looking for electricians to join their team in a...
This is an opportunity to join an innovative diagnostics and life sciences instrument manufacturer actively enhancing healthcare outcomes by facilitating...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.