Freelance Workday HCM Specialist.
Freelance Workday HCM Specialist
Workday HCM SpecialisFreelance t - Remote - 6 Months
Job - Workday HCM Specialist
Client Location - Berlin, Hamburg, Nuremberg or across Germany / Belgium / France
Remote work offering - 100% remote/hybrid options
Client Industry - E Commerce
Contract Length - 6 months
Revolutionizing the support functions that directly engage users in finance, human resources, and technology processes, with the ultimate aim of digitizing and automating these processes meticulously, while minimizing user interaction.
Key skills and Experience required
- Proficient in Workday, demonstrating expertise in configuring Core HCM, Reporting, and Security modules.
- Previous roles include Workday support responsibilities such as ticket management, user training, system updates, and reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of HR business processes.
- Skilled in stakeholder management.
- Energetic individual with excellent communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with Absence, Time Tracking, Talent & Performance, or Recruiting modules is advantageous.
- Prior experience in Workday implementations is a plus.
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Luke Lester
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Workday advanced compensation Consultant
RESPONSIBILITIES * Gain expertise in Workday Compensation and preferably Advanced Compensation, focusing on one or more functional areas * Collaborate...
Photonics Engineer - Quantum Computing Join a cutting-edge team in the forefront of photonic quantum computing! We are a dynamic...
Senior Laser Scientist
Senior Laser Scientist Location: Darmstadt, Germany (Hybrid - Permanent - Full-Time) Join our dynamic team as a Senior Laser Scientist...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.