Are you ready to make a difference in global healthcare? Our client, a leading force in the healthcare industry, is on the lookout for a talented Quality Supervisor to join their innovative team permanently.
They are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of scientific exploration and revolutionizing patient outcomes. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and quality, they are shaping the future of healthcare one breakthrough at a time.
- Spearhead and execute cutting-edge quality strategies in a brand-new manufacturing domain.
- Lead, manage, and motivate the Quality Assurance project team and dedicated QA team.
- Ensure strict adherence to Quality Management Systems for project success.
- Supervise audits and regulatory inspections to maintain excellence.
- Foster close collaboration with business partners for operational brilliance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Background in Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related fields (BSc/MSc or equivalent).
- 5+ years of impactful Quality Assurance experience in In Vitro Diagnostics or related sectors.
- Proficient understanding of ISO Norm 13485, European Directive 98/79/CE, and 21CFR regulations.
- Proven leadership, people management, and coaching abilities.
- Collaborative mindset with exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient problem-solving skills with a strategic and innovative approach.
- Experience with project management; Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Fluent in French or German, with proficiency in the other language.
- Professional proficiency in English.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this opportunity, simply click apply and send me your CV!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Join a Medical Device company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title: Quality Engineer Reporting To: Head of QA...
Quality Assurance CSV Engineer
QA CSV Engineer - Hybrid - 12 Months Job - QA CSV Engineer Client Location - Brussels, Belgium Remote work...
Director QA - Drug Release
We are seeking a Director to join a leading Swiss Pharmaceutical company in Lausanne, Switzerland. In this role, you will...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.