Principal Engineer Front-End.
Principal Engineer Front-End
€75000 - €104000 per year|
Would you like to shape human-centric digital interactions for thousands? Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of web development using cutting-edge frameworks? Do you thrive on rapidly creating, testing, and deploying dynamic digital products that will change the game in the Dutch telecom market?
Our client is at the pinnacle of a transformative shift, aiming to reimagine their digital presence. The biggest challenge? Implementing swift market updates for a seamless customer journey.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses at least 7 years of engineering experience, and 2+ years of team leadership experience.
- Has a deep understanding of frameworks like React, React Native, and Node.js, including software architecture.
- Has extensive expertise in creating applications with heavy visualization and strong user engagement.
- Is well versed with creating wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, interactive prototypes, and design specifications.
- Is adept at cross- (mobile) platform development, working with browser APIs, component-based design, and large-scale state management.
- Is proficient with scalability, performance, and optimizing for user experience, including being familiar with elements such as latency, security, and disaster recovery.
- A big plus is if you have experience in the telecom industry and if you actively contribute to the technology community.
Who is interested in:
- Leading and designing all channels from web portals, self-serve portals to mobile and tablet apps.
- Integrating solutions for call centers focused on human-centric interaction.
- Playing a vital role in a phased transition to revolutionize digital engagement.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to set the tone for front-end excellence.
- Driving innovation in a dynamic environment aiming for excellence.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a base salary of max €104K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers much more: a bonus option (max 12.5%), great pension plan, 30 remote working days (from EU), 30 holidays, discounts on various products, commute reimbursement or lease car, and more.
- Values technical leadership and fosters a culture of innovation.
- Offers opportunities for career growth and development.
- Embraces cutting-edge technology and encourages continuous learning.
- Is dedicated to providing a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Livia Arnal at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: React, React Native, Node.js, Kubernetes, AWS, Kafka, UX design, scalability, performance, compliance, digital interaction.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our client that based here in the Netherlands....
Network Solutions Team Lead
Are you interested in leading a dynamic team focused on IP network solutions? Do you enjoy empowering and developing individuals...
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.