SAP S&A Specialist.
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their security system. This role is near Amsterdam, and it would be required to be onsite at least twice a week.
Day to day
- Converting new policy into technical implementations in the SAP landscape
- Enhancements on the authorization concept based on SoD results
- Create and clean new roles and authorizations
- Implement and document SAP authorization processes
- Supporting the Security Audit departments by providing evidence for their findings
- You fluently speak Dutch (knock out)
- You communicate and support among the end users, with user-friendliness as the goal
- You have the GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional certificates or are willing to obtain them
- You have HBO level completed Education
If is interesting to you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
Engineer/Project Manager in Automation
Embark on a Thrilling Journey as an Automation and Industrial IT Project Manager Unleash Your Expertise and Shape the Future...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.