Embedded Software Developer.
Embedded Software Developer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
ELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
For Medical Applications
Innovation, together we do it!
Electronics and Embedded Software developer for medical applications
We're in search of a dynamic Electronics and Embedded Software Engineer to become an integral part of our innovative R&D team based in Bern. If you hold a degree in computer science, robotics, or microtechnology with electronics and onboard software focus, coupled with practical software development experience, then we're eager to connect with you. Experience on Medical SW development is a plus.
As a valued member of a multidisciplinary team, you will dive into the realm of developing hardware and software for embedded systems within the medical domain. Your expertise will shine as you collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and engineer ingenious solutions aligned with risk-mitigated system architecture. You won't just implement functionalities - you'll also put their performance into rigorous scrutiny, all while executing quality code reviews for your colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced and creative personality who approaches very demanding technical tasks with curiosity, competence and enthusiasm. You should:
- understand software requirements, software architectures and model-based software development
- master the programming languages C (required), Python (required) and C++ (desirable)
- have experience with tool chains for configuration management, software development, integration, and testing
- have experience with electronic design (Altium) and its impact on embedded SW
- have knowledge on actuator control strategies
- have knowledge on cybersecurity
- are structured, reliable, with initiative and enjoy communicating and working in a team
We expect you to be able to speak and write fluently in English (German and French are desirable)
- Motivated team of hard-working and fun-loving engineers who want to make creativity work
- A dynamic and interdisciplinary environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, in which you can achieve immediate project success
- An open and respectful company culture, a professional infrastructure and attractive working conditions
- Unique career development opportunities
- Competitive salary (fixed, variable), merit-based, reviewed annually
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Lead Test Engineer (Robotics)
For one of my client i'm currently looking for an LEAD TEST ENGINEER in The Hague. In this position, you...
Do you hate passwords and all the annoying password rules your current employer makes you go through? Well, we hate...
Senior Embedded engineer
Do you aspire to drive positive change? That's our mission. We're revolutionizing ocean industries by creating a safer workplace, more...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.