EPC Project Manager (Green Hydrogen).
EPC Project Manager (Green Hydrogen)
£95000 - £120000 per year|
My client is focused on providing a sustainable energy supply through the production of green hydrogen on an industrial scale. They specialize in the latest technologies designed for highly efficient electrolysis facilities. With a remarkable track record of more than 600 projects, totaling over 10 gigawatts of installed capacity, they are at the forefront of the hydrogen industry.
- You have successfully completed your studies in chemical or mechanical engineering or a similar discipline and you have a deep knowledge in an engineering discipline.
- You possess several years of work experience in (chemical) plant engineering and in project execution of EP, EPCm or EPC or Revamp projects.
- You have a good knowledge in scheduling, project management techniques, expediting as well as in reporting. First leadership experience is an advantage.
- You take the responsibility for your project results and you have excellent problem solving attitude in technical and organizational topics.
- You possess a strong personality and you are highly motivated to proactively contribute to our success.
- Your intercultural awareness supports you leveraging cultural differences.
- You are willing to go on business trips around the globe regularly and are highly proficient in both German and English.
- In this role you lead a small contract team consisting of several members from technical disciplines for execution of small and medium EP, EPF, EPFCm or Revamp projects.
- You closely collaborate with the Project Commercial Manager and manage our customers, partners and all other stakeholders for the specific project.
- Within the project execution team you may take over several roles, e.g. as Scheduler, Compliance Manager, Risk and Change Manager and/or Document Manager.
- You are responsible for costs, quality, safety and schedule within the scope of the project.
- You support and take care about risk analysis, regulatory compliance and project controlling.
- You actively monitor and follow the time schedules and take measures for resolution of all project issues.
- In addition, you support our sales team regarding preparation of risk assessment, time schedule, WBS and man-hour calculation.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Program Management.
Project Manager - Geotechnics
Project Manager - Geotechnics Salary: 110 000 - 130 000CHF Location: Bern Our client, a recognised leader in energy and...
Project Manager - Hydropower
Project manager - Hydropower Salary: 95 000 - 110 000 CHF Location: Vaud Our client, a renowned consultancy recognized for...
Project Manager - Hydropower
Our client is looking for a Project Manager in Hydropower to oversee significant cross-disciplinary technical initiatives within the context of...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.