System Engineer Microsoft Specialist.
System Engineer Microsoft Specialist
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per year|
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!**
Are you passionate about system engineering, particularly in the realm of Microsoft technologies? Are you excited about supporting customers in ensuring the smooth operation of their platforms and services? If you thrive on enhancing the productivity and performance of cloud and virtualization platforms, we would love to get to know you!
As a System Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in implementing, configuring, and maintaining Windows servers and Microsoft infrastructure services (including Exchange, Active Directory, and SharePoint). Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a motivated team to ensure the smooth operation and monitoring of the Microsoft environment.
- Handling fault analysis and resolution in the 3rd level area.
- Maintaining, developing, and optimizing the system environment.
- Supporting product development with corresponding platforms in the Workplace area.
- Designing, implementing, and introducing dedicated customer solutions from requirements analysis to implementation and operation through the lifecycle.
- Implementing adjustments in complex IT environments and conducting continuous performance/stability checks to ensure a fail-safe environment.
- Driving the further development of our services and contributing innovative ideas and approaches.
- Completed training or studies in computer science or business informatics, or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with technologies from the Microsoft stack at a service provider.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud environments with several years of practical experience.
- Advantageous if you have experience in the Citrix VDI area.
- Strong customer orientation and enjoyment of working in the operations area (incidents, changes, on-call).
- Proactive, collaborative, and solution-oriented work style, fitting well into a team environment.
- Fluent in German and English.
**What We Offer:**
- Join a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Contribute to determining the course in a fast-paced speedboat.
- Enjoy flexible and modern working conditions with ample freedom and design options.
- Explore personal development opportunities through our growth strategy.
- Experience a cooperative environment built on trust and appreciation.
- Benefit from cool perks such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate, and co-financing of your public transport subscription or parking space.
**How to Apply:**
If you're ready to bring your expertise in Microsoft technologies and cloud platforms and thrive in a collaborative, innovative setting, we want to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Amsterdam area soon. Requirements:...
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Utrecht area soon. As a...
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you enthusiastic about system engineering and ready to be part of...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.