€70 - €80 per hour|
In this role your role will largely be focused around the design and implementation of wind farm automation system for both turbine and substation controls.
Must Have Skills:
- Min. 2+ years industry-grade Scada Engineer experience (Renewables industry is plus)
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity networking and PPC
Day to Day:
- Specifying the standard concept for substation control system in the wind farm design,
- Configuration of PLC, RTU and/or server for substation control systems.
- Integration concept for higher level SCADA systems
- Definition and fulfilment of technical specification with focus on substation control systems
- Project tendering and execution of the project until handover to operation within the fields of substation control systems
Contract Length: 12 months+
Languages: German (C1), English
For more information or to apply, please send your updated CV and contact number to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Taz Khan
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Wind Energy.
In this role your role will largely be focused around the design and implementation of wind farm automation system for...
Wind Technician (Level 5 - 7)
Job Title: Wind Technician Required Skills: Experience on the SGRE G4 Platform Min. 18 months experience working as Wind Technician...
This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind farms. They recently won a major maintenance...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.