Managing Director – Pharmaceuticals.
Managing Director – Pharmaceuticals
Are you a visionary leader with a passion for pharmaceuticals and natural health solutions? Join a globally renowned company, a pioneer in certified natural cosmetics for over 100 years. With a workforce of over 2,500 dedicated professionals worldwide, we are committed to holistic well-being and sustainable practices.
We are a pharmaceutical and natural cosmetics manufacturer, seeking a dynamic Managing Director for our pharmaceutical division. With approximately 500 finished medicines on the market, this role encompasses a diverse range of responsibilities. From approvals and production to sales, marketing, research & development, and plant cultivation in our own gardens, you'll lead a team of passionate experts.
- Independently drive the entrepreneurial management of the pharmaceutical division within the organization
- Foster awareness and transparency for the implementation of the pharmaceutical strategy, enhancing innovation, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness
- Oversee drug production (including cultivation), sales, pharmaceutical marketing, approval/pharmacovigilance, research & development, and the medical scientific department
- Represent the division's interests both internally and externally, engaging in committees and specialist boards
- Collaborate in shaping and regularly reviewing the corporate strategy in conjunction with the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Encourage and facilitate cross-departmental collaboration, and initiate and lead strategic, cross-functional transformation projects
- Degree in medicine, pharmacy, natural/life sciences or equivalent, supplemented ideally with qualifications in health management/healthcare management, public health, or business administration in healthcare
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical market for phytotherapeutics and anthroposophics
- Experience in clinical and basic medical research
- Familiarity with drug reimbursement in statutory health insurance within DACH countries
- Understanding of the European healthcare market and its regulations
- Solid knowledge of anthroposophical medicine and pharmacy
- Established network and experience with health insurance companies, self-governing bodies, ministries, and politics
- Previous experience in executive management within a company or subcontractor
- Exceptional teamwork, communication, and motivational skills
- Creative mindset, strong team player, and high level of intrinsic motivation
- Proficiency in German and English
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, or if you feel that you are the candidate I am searching for, then simply click apply and we will discuss any questions you might have!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Regulatory Affairs.
Complaint Remediation expert - FDA/MDR
Complaint Remediation Specialist (FDA/MDR) - Zurich - 9 Month contract Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our...
Complaint Remediation - FDA/MDR
Complaint Remediation Specialist (FDA/MDR) - Zurich - 6 Month contract Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our...
Managing Director - Pharmaceuticals
Are you a visionary leader with a passion for pharmaceuticals and natural health solutions? Join a globally renowned company, a...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.