About the role
We are seeking a talented and experienced Automation Engineer to join our growing team in Stockholm, Sweden. As an Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in the design, development, and implementation of automated solutions for our customers. You will work closely with our team of engineers and customers to ensure that our solutions meet their specific needs and requirements.
Our client are a leading provider of automated packaging solutions. They have a team of experienced engineers who are passionate about developing innovative solutions for our customers. They are committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services.
Please be aware that there will be travel expected for this role.
- Design, develop, and implement automated solutions for a variety of industries.
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve automation issues.
- Stay up to date on the latest automation technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in automation engineering
- Experience with a variety of automation technologies, including PLC, HMI, and SCADA.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge automation projects.
- Chance to make a real impact on our customers' businesses.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please press apply.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Freelance - Remote - 6 Months Job - PCS7 Programmer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 75% Remote...
Freelance - Remote - 6 Months Job - PCS7 Programmer Client Location - Stuttgart Remote work offering - 75% Remote...
Worldwide Sales Manager
Worldwide Sales Manager Job Description: As the Worldwide Sales Manager, you will oversee a global team of 150 technicians stationed...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.