Service Technician (Compressors&PLCs).
Service Technician (Compressors&PLCs)
$55000 - $80000 per year|
I'm currently recruiting for a Service Technician (Compressed Air/PLCs) around the Houston, TX area.
Salary: $55,000 - $80,000
Location: Houston, TX
- Conduct equipment inspections to proactively identify and address potential issues with compressed air equipment.
- Perform both annual and semi-annual maintenance and testing on compressed air equipment.
- Program and troubleshoot equipment controls based on microprocessors and PLC systems.
- Resolve technical problems initiated by customers.
- Demonstrate the capability to initiate and troubleshoot compressed air equipment.
- Be present at customer locations on a daily basis.
- Establish and cultivate client relationships through regular visits.
- Act as a technical expert for customers.
- Collaborate with company sales representatives and management to enhance service and aftermarket business.
- Travel as required to support other company technicians.
- Promptly complete service reports and share them with both the customer and the company's administrative team.
- Participate in Factory Training Sessions.
- Robust mechanical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Effective communication, including customer service and consultative aptitude.
- Diligent work ethic, capable of working with minimal oversight.
- Dependable and punctual in all responsibilities.
- Proficient in computer usage and adept at handling service software.
- Ownership of essential hand tools and an electrical meter is required.
- This role is a full-time commitment, with the standard work schedule from Monday to Friday, but the candidate should have the flexibility to work varied hours. There may be a need for early mornings, evenings, and weekend work as dictated by the job responsibilities.
- This role involves extensive travel to customer sites, which could be up to 500 miles away. Overnight stays will be necessary on occasion, and the company will cover the costs of lodging and meals when required.
- High school / trade school diploma, or equivalent.
- Previous work history with a service based organization.
- Capability to successfully clear government background checks and undergo routine drug screening.
- Must have a valid, unexpired driver's license.
- Good driving record
If you are experienced with compressed air / PLC controls, we would love to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Service Technician (Compressors) - CT
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) based around the Middletown, CT area. This position will be based...
Service Technician - (Compressors)
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel...
Service Technician (Air Compressors)
Service Technician (Air compressors) - Rapid City, SD Salary: $50,000 - $85,000 (Depending on experience) + Overtime + Benefits Location:...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.