To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer - Biogas
As a Commissioning Engineer within the biogas industry, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation, testing, and commissioning of biogas plants and related equipment. Your role will involve ensuring the successful implementation of projects, verifying that systems meet design specifications, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the commissioning phase. You will collaborate with various stakeholders, including project managers, engineers, technicians, and clients, to ensure smooth project execution and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and execute commissioning activities for biogas plants, including anaerobic digesters, gas treatment systems, combined heat and power (CHP) units, and associated equipment.
- Review project specifications, engineering designs, and technical documents to develop a comprehensive commissioning plan.
- Conduct pre-commissioning inspections to ensure the readiness of equipment, systems, and infrastructure.
- Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, and internal teams to schedule commissioning activities and allocate resources effectively.
- Supervise the installation and startup of biogas plant components, ensuring compliance with safety standards and industry regulations.
- Perform functional tests, calibration, and troubleshooting of equipment to verify proper operation and system integration.
- Monitor and analyze data collected during commissioning activities to identify deviations, diagnose issues, and propose corrective measures.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineering teams to resolve technical problems, modify designs, or optimize system performance.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive commissioning reports, documenting test results, deviations, and recommended solutions.
- Train client personnel on the operation, maintenance, and safety protocols of commissioned biogas systems.
- Support the handover process by providing technical expertise and conducting final acceptance tests with clients.
- Stay updated with industry advancements, emerging technologies, and regulatory requirements relevant to biogas commissioning.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, chemical, or environmental engineering, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a commissioning engineer, preferably within the biogas or renewable energy industry.
- Strong knowledge of biogas plant components, such as anaerobic digesters, gas treatment systems, and CHP units.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading...
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you...
To Apply for this Job Click Here About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.