To Apply for this Job Click Here
This company has developed our own tool to help our customers achieve high process performance and smooth operation of all our Thermal Hydrolysis Plant (THP) installations and ancillaries. We call this tool PLUS - an online platform for process monitoring, analysis and support.
We are now seeking to strengthen our PLUS team with a highly skilled Data Engineer. As a successful candidate, you will play a key role in the further development and deployment of PLUS across our plants worldwide. This is a unique opportunity to get involved at an early stage and be a key player in developing one of the company's main strategic activities.
As a PLUS Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining data streaming solutions from our industrial automation systems. Your key responsibilities will include setting up data pipelines from the plant floor to the end-user, ensuring that real-time data is continuously updated and available for analysis. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be involved in this data analysis. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of experts to design and implement scalable, efficient, and reliable data streaming pipelines. You will also integrate new data sources, troubleshoot and debug streaming issues, and ensure data quality and integrity. Furthermore, you will play a significant role in implementing best practices for data management, data security, and data privacy.
The ideal candidate has relevant experience and knowledge of one or more of these technical areas:
- Data streaming and data pipeline development
- Python programming
- NOSQL/SQL databases
- Linux administration
- Industrial networks, device communication protocols and PLCs
We seek people with the following personal qualities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Willing and able to take responsibility, see the big picture and ensure completeness.
- Can learn and can do attitude.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Data Engineer who is passionate about industrial automation and data pipeline development, we want to hear from you. You will get the opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic, highly skilled and multi-disciplinary environment, while having a positive impact on our planet's future.
Please feel free to reach out for any questions regarding the position. Apply today and join our team!
What we offer
- To work with highly skilled colleagues from different disciplines who are happy to share their knowledge and eager to learn from you.
- To work in a segment with strategic focus and big potential for growth.
- Potential for great career possibilities for the right candidate.
- An opportunity to contribute to the green transformation and sustainable growth of cities throughout the world.
Why you will enjoy it in here?
- Work globally: Encounter different cultures and work practices with opportunities to travel the world to plants involving leading water sector companies spanning all continents.
- Make an impact: Support plants that are transforming organic waste streams into bioresources, boosting the circular economy and leading to net-zero emissions in cities worldwide.
- Immerse in diversity: Join a multicultural team with a mix of young and experienced colleagues from more than 25 countries and 15 discipline backgrounds.
- Grow personally: Embrace our values: proactive, innovative, responsive, accountable, and team-oriented, in a dynamic work environment grounded in a modern Code of Conduct applying to all employees and business partners.
Location: At headquarter in Asker, Norway
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Azure Data Engineer (Dutch speaking)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are looking for a Azure Data Engineer to join one of our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Requirements: Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM field. Hands-on experience in developing...
Data Engineer impacting climate change
To Apply for this Job Click Here Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.