CHF100000 - CHF125000 per annum|
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We're looking for a Technical Team Leader to join our client in the medical industry.
Do you want to help advance digital health with pioneering solutions?
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
· Developing work schedules for the team and delegating tasks to achieve delivery goals
· Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
· Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements
· Keeping up to date with industry trends and company developments
· Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns
· Assess the quality of the teamwork and follow-up on continuous improvement
· Presentation of progress reports and delivering to the relevant stakeholders
· Design & implement core applications in the areas of patient management, telemedical processes, integration with partner systems
· Enhance existing systems in close collaboration with experts from different disciplines as product owners, business analysts, UX/UI experts
· Bring your experience in conception and development to the team and realize user-oriented solutions
· Completed studies in computer science or a comparable education
· Several years of practical experience in the following (Backend: C#, .NET, ASP.NET Core, EF Core - Frontend: Angular, Typescript, Yarn)
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, MS SQL Server is a bonus
· Practical experience with agile software development based on Scrum (incl. code reviews and pair programming)
· Good written and spoken English skills as well as good German skills
· Results-oriented and self-reliant work style
· Exciting duties in an innovative company
· Varied responsibilities in an international environment
· Flexibility and Home-Office
· Competitive compensation package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Team Leader in Basel - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
To Apply for this Job Click Here For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech...
Senior Frontend Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.