Machine Learning Engineer.
Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning (ML)
- Implementing a search/text summarisation product using the provided LLM services.
- Implementing proper architecture solutions by taking into account cost, business requirements, emerging technologies, and technology requirements, like latency, throughput, and scale
- Leading a service end to end by actively monitoring application health and performance, setting and monitoring relevant metrics, and acting accordingly when violated
- Maintain clean, scalable code, ensuring reproducibility and easy integration of models into production environments
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams: understand business requirements and translate them into LLM solutions.
- Experience in developing search or related products/functions; good understanding of the existing frameworks/solutions.
- A good understanding of different search layers: retrieval, ranking, etc., and their evaluation methods
- A good understanding of LLM, vector databases, and applications is a big plus.
- Experience with cloud frameworks like AWS and Azure
- Strong programming skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Key Responsibilities Deploying LLM models: Design, develop and deploy the LLM-based system, which can provide content-related insights and generative AI...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.