Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
My client is a rapidly growing start-up at the forefront of the electric boating industry. They design, develop and deliver world-leading powerful electric motor systems for boats in the commercial and leisure market.
Currently looking for a senior mechanical engineer, in this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your knowledge to design and validate mechanical components and systems. Your experience with drivetrain transmission and gears will enable you to tackle complex challenges and ensure the highest levels of performance, reliability, and efficiency in our diverse range of products.
- Conceptualizing, Designing, and Developing Mechanical Components and Systems
- Creation of Detailed Mechanical Drawings and Specifications
- Testing and Validation of Designs
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution
- Educational Background: Possess a Master's degree in mechanical engineering, with specialization in powertrain systems. A degree in a related field with a strong focus on powertrains will also be considered.
- Extensive Powertrain and Electrical Propulsion Experience
- Knowledge of Frequency Converters and Motor Drive Systems
- Insight into Low-Voltage Distribution Systems
- Familiarity with Chargers and Combined Charging Systems
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.