$170000 - $200000 per year|
We are looking for someone with strong communicational skills as well as the drive to bring on new customers. This position will be to assist the sales team with the company's growth goals and bring on new customers who will buy into the products and solutions within the aviation and aerospace industry.
- Engineering degree in RF Engineering, Mechanics, or Electronics
- Sales/Business development experience
- Must already be located on the West Coast or happy to relocate.
- Must be able to coordinate EAR and related work to export license issues
- Preferrably a network already built up within the Defense and Space or Aerospace industry
Main responsibilties include:
- Lead generation, identify new business opportunities and be able to bring on new customers
- Provide technical advice and prepare solutions based on customer needs.
- Support existing customers and develop the relationship further
If you are interested in finding out more, please submit your CV and we will get back to you
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Craft Code Like a Maestro: Become My Clients PLC Programming Rockstar! Ever dreamt of wielding code like a magic wand,...
FI/CO Consultant - Pharma
FI/CO Consultant / Pharmaceuticals specialist - Remote- 9 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy...
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.