Freelance: Senior Field Service Engineer.
Freelance: Senior Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Senior Field Service Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Headquarters Location: Leipzig
Contract Length: 12 Months + Extension
Travel: On-Site - Customer Locations.
- Provide setup and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigate and devise effective solutions for issues
- Install, manage, and assess equipment, ensuring optimal performance and safety standards
- Develop an in-depth understanding of both hardware and software technicalities of the product
- Collaborate seamlessly with the technical team to enhance and refine the product
- Document and track all pertinent details and feedback from customer sites
- Effectively communicate customer experiences to the team through detailed reports and presentations
- Demonstrate a results-driven approach, working within deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in field service engineering.
- Possess industry-specific qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- IT helpdesk support experience for both software and hardware
- Occasional travel with short notice is a requirement.
- Fluent in both oral and written English; additional language skills are desirable
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d)
Für einen Kunden aus dem Finanzbereich suchen wir einen UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d) Start: asap Dauer: 12 Monate ++...
Marketing Executive - Part Time
This role is 3 days per week. So the pro-rata salary is £21,000 to £24,000This is a fantastic opportunity for...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.