Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting the test aircraft production. Your responsibilities will encompass various aspects of manufacturing, ensuring state-of-the-art quality and efficiency standards. This role involves the assessment, verification, and enhancement of manufacturability, as well as providing technical support to production and test teams.
- 1st Loop Assessment and Verification:
- Conduct thorough assessments to verify the manufacturability of the design.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes align with quality and efficiency standards.
- Job Card and BOM Generation:
- Generate and release Job Cards and Bill of Materials (BOM) for assembly, ground, and flight test teams.
- Facilitate efficient workflows that adhere to quality standards.
- Delivery Specifications and Tooling:
- Create delivery specifications for 1st Tier Suppliers.
- Define and specify tools and jigs required for the final assembly line.
- Technical Support:
- Provide 1st level technical support to production and test teams during assembly and flight test.
- Troubleshoot and address abnormalities, process non-conformities, and concessions.
- Develop manufacturing and rework instructions as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing (Systems) Engineering or equivalent.
- Over 2 years of experience in Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering.
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills.
- Open and mature approach to independently collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and with a goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Teamwork-oriented attitude.
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated and experienced Manufacturing Engineer with a passion for aerospace, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com
They are a German manufacturing and maintenance company, recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company. They are focusing on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. They strive to make air transport more efficient, energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bethany Gevaux
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Compressor Technician - Minneapolis
Air Compressor Service Technician We provide a comprehensive range of dryers, filtration systems, and piping solutions, dedicated to ensuring customer...
Service Technician (Compressors) - CT
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) based around the Middletown, CT area. This position will be based...
Service Technician - (Compressors)
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.