€60000 - €80000 per year|
For a client of mine I am actively looking for a passionate cybersecurity expert, to help them improve their security of their digital products. As a DevSecOps consultant, you will work with development teams to integrate security practices into their processes and implement Agile secure software development lifecycle practices. In order to qualify you need:
- Solid background using application security controls and DevOps tools (DAST, SAST, SCA).
- Proficient in identifying and remedying application security vulnerabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of DevOps practices and relevant tooling (Jenkins, Chef, Git, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Good knowledge of OWASP SAMM; OWASP ASVS; BSIMM; NIST SSDF.
- Excellent communication skills for effective engagement and concise reporting.
If you are interested, you should not hesitate to contact me immediately. Candidates need to be located in Europe and willing to relocate in The Netherlands in short notice.
Stamatis Melissourgos | IT Recruitment Consultant | Cyber Security | IAM
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevSecOps.
DevSecOps Consultant For a client of mine I am actively looking for a passionate cybersecurity expert, to help them improve...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.