Senior Security Architect.
Senior Security Architect
€90000 - €110000 per year|
We are looking for a Security Architect to you shape a secure and resilient digital landscape for a leading global organization. You will play a pivotal role in managing cyber incidents and supporting recovery efforts. Are you someone who loves visualizing complex security problems, designing secure system architectures, and influencing effective solutions?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has extensive experience in information security and IT risk management, with a focus on security, performance, and reliability.
- Has a deep understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and related security technologies.
- Has expertise in infrastructure and application-level vulnerability testing, along with implementing security solutions and technologies.
- Has great communication skills, you will be interacting with different stakeholders to explain and enforce security measures.
Who is interested in…
- Visualizing and articulating complex problems, formulating solutions, and influencing plans based on data and intelligence.
- Designing secure system architectures using a security by design methodology, managing risks while meeting user needs.
- Engaging in cyber major incidents and crisis situations, taking a leading role in event management and supporting recovery efforts.
- Collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to understand the security implications of business changes and develop appropriate technical solutions and controls.
- Worked for 5 years testing the security of computer systems and applications, identifying vulnerabilities.
- Have 5 years of experience in securing computer systems, networks, and applications.
- Hold certifications like CISSP, CCSP, GCIH, CCNP, or other relevant qualifications in Security and Network engineering.
- Familiar with network devices like Firewalls, Switches, and Routers, understanding their functions and configurations.
- Skilled in implementing modern security measures on servers, computers, cloud-based solutions, and network devices to protect against cyber threats.
- Knowledgeable in applying cryptographic techniques, such as public/private keys, TLS certificates, and PKI, for securing sensitive information.
Perks and Benefits …
- An annual base salary between €90.000, - and €110.000, - incl. holiday allowance (based on your experience).
- 30 holidays and hybrid working (2-3 days in the office in Amsterdam).
- Pension plan.
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Values a security by design culture, embedding it across the organization.
- Offers significant opportunities for career growth and development within a global context.
- Encourages innovation, forward-thinking solutions and an inclusive work environment.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Do you see yourself in this role? Then click on Apply now! Chat first? Call Zulayma Susebeek at 020 305 8554 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: information security, IT risk management, security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, infrastructure vulnerability testing, application security, security solutions, security technologies.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
This company is a dynamic and innovative consultancy dedicated to bringing security together across Europe . As a leader in...
Security Architect - Automotive
SECURITY ARCHITECT (LINUX / ANDROID OPERATIONS) 100% remote working conditions This German automotive manufacturer are utilising cutting edge connectivity technology...
Are you a skilled Network Security Engineer ready to take on a pivotal role in an innovative and dynamic environment?...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.