Maintenance Project Manager.
Maintenance Project Manager
Are you passionate about the Aviation industry?
Do you have experience as a Project Manager in the MRO Environment?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Take charge of, oversee, and handle designated maintenance projects through proactive management to meet specified time frames and deadlines.
- Hold operational accountability for allocated projects.
- Establish sufficient work standards and procedures for assigned projects, consistently ensuring adherence and necessary enhancements.
- Facilitate collaboration among all company departments and divisions to meet the prescribed deadline.
- Innovate work procedures and tools to enhance the manner in which the company handles extensive maintenance and minor alteration projects.
- Assist the Part 145 Maintenance and Part 21 Production Organisation in compliance with relevant Airworthiness Authorities Regulations to enhance project efficiency and productivity, while meeting customer expectations.
- Enforce safety regulations throughout all activities.
- Report to the Manager of the Maintenance Project Management department.
- Completion of a degree program in Aeronautical Engineering School or a similar educational background is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of aviation experience with technical expertise is necessary.
- Prior involvement in a comparable leadership role and/or as a Project Manager in the MRO sector.
- Experience in the corporate or private aviation industry would be beneficial.
- Thorough understanding of the aerospace sector, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and the regulatory framework.
- Strong aptitude for leadership, communication, and organizational abilities.
- Ability to handle stress effectively.
- Current certifications in HF, FTS, EWIS, and Part 145 Continuation.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in French and/or German language would be advantageous.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Diverse and multicultural work environment
- Focus on high-quality work
- Collaborative and supportive culture
This is an incredible opportunity for a Maintenance Project Manager - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.