€60000 - €80000 per year|
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a strong background in electrical engineering to join a leading avaition company located within Hamburg.
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar subject - relevant working experience as a technician etc, will also be considered.
- Experience in maintenance with electromechanical systems
- Strong knowledge of mechatronics
- Knowledge with programming languages including NI Test Stand, Lab View or Python
- Strong knowledge of digital circuit technology, including measurement and control technology
Main responsibilities include:
- Create technical documentation of test proceedures
- Analyse and evaluate manufacturer and authority instructions
- Management and utilization of systems, operational resources, testing devices, and specialized tools within the framework of legal regulations
- Regular maintenance to uphold the availability and proper functioning of test benches, systems, and operational resources as well as addressing any potential malfunctions promptly.
If you are interested in finding out more please submit your CV and we will get back to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a strong background in electrical engineering to join a leading avaition company...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.