Cryogenics Engineer – Hybrid.
Cryogenics Engineer – Hybrid
€85000 - €100000 per year|
Job Title: Cryogenic Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Location: Home Office & Bavaria
Salary: 85,000 - 100,000 (EUR)
Lanaguage: English Speaking/Writing: Fluent - German Speaking: Preferred.
- Design, develop, and optimize cryogenic systems for semiconductor applications.
- Conduct research to innovate and improve cryogenic processes and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate cryogenic systems into semiconductor fabrication processes.
- Perform testing, analysis, and validation of cryogenic systems and equipment.
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions for renewable semiconductor technology.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Cryogenics, Physics, or related field.
- Proven experience in cryogenic engineering, including system design and operation.
- Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and materials science related to cryogenics.
- Proficiency in CAD software for design and simulation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d)
Für einen Kunden aus dem Finanzbereich suchen wir einen UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d) Start: asap Dauer: 12 Monate ++...
Marketing Executive - Part Time
This role is 3 days per week. So the pro-rata salary is £21,000 to £24,000This is a fantastic opportunity for...
SAP IBP - Freelance - Remote
If you are are a SAP IBP Consultant and you are looking for a new job I have a great...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.