DevOps Oracle DBA.
DevOps Oracle DBA
€5000 - €5900 per month|
Do you have experience with Oracle database management? We're in search of an Oracle DevOps Engineer who has experience in operating system administration (Windows or Linux), along with a deep understanding of virtualization and OS layers.
I'm looking for someone who...
- Has hands-on experience with Oracle database.
- Embraces Infrastructure as Code principles and optimizes infra and code.
- Programming skills in Python, PowerShell or GoLang is a big plus.
- Experience with Azure or Ansible.
In this role you will be…
- Designing and evaluating system infrastructures.
- Managing and sustaining system operations.
- Contributing to the establishment of a robust system while nurturing a culture of reliability.
Perks & Benefits...
- Offers a monthly salary of max. €6.000, - (based on experience).
- 25 vacation days.
- Excellent Pension plan
- Has a hybrid work model.
- Emphasizes innovation and continual improvement.
- Cultivates a collaborative, growth-centric workplace.
- Embraces state-of-the-art technologies and industry-leading practices.
- Values initiative, creativity, and professional growth.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Zulayma Susebeek at 020 305 8554 or e-mail me at Zulayma.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Oracle Database, Operating System Administration (Windows/Linux), Infrastructure as Code, Network, Virtualization, Reliability Engineering
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Junior Communications Manager
Junior Communications Manager - Berlin We are currently working alongside a Global Travel Brand in their search for a Junior...
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.