Senior Process Engineer.
Senior Process Engineer
£85000 - £105000 per year|
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when it comes to chemicals, energy and sustainability.
From working on some of the world's most innovative low carbon projects to engineering feats of pipeline construction, the range of projects are vast!
- Leading a team of process engineers
- Opportunity to coach, develop and mentor younger process engineers
- You will work closely with the project manager and project engineers on project plannign and process engineering systems.
- Development of solution concepts
- Process engineering and design of apparatus and machinery
- Participation in department and project meetings.
- Completed studies in chemical engineering, process engineering or mechancial engineering
- 8 - 10 years in plant engineering in the petrochemical or chemical sectors
- 3-5 years of team lead experince
- Knowledge of process simualtion (Aspen, PRO/II, Hysis) Heat exchange design, HTRI desirable
- German C1, English C1
#L1-HR1Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.