Interim Manager of Quality Operations.
Interim Manager of Quality Operations
Interim Senior Manager of Quality - IVD
Contract Length - 5 months
- Oversee complaint investigations and report outcomes to Sr. Director RA/QA.
- Improve and update the QMS for complaint handling.
- Manage the product investigation lab for serological tests.
- Ensure quality oversight of IVD products per industry standards and regulations.
- Supervise serological work in the Product Surveillance/Quality Control Lab.
- Collaborate with Technical Support for timely completion of complaint testing.
- Support product release through evaluation of release testing and sample submission.
- Maintain the Quality management system in the designated area.
- Act as Deputy Person for Regulatory Compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, or related scientific discipline.
- Experience in implementing ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and IVDR standards.
- Hands-on experience in IVD Product Study and serological environments.
- Fluent in both English and German (spoken and written).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.James Gregory
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Join a Medical Device company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title: Quality Engineer Reporting To: Head of QA...
Quality Assurance CSV Engineer
QA CSV Engineer - Hybrid - 12 Months Job - QA CSV Engineer Client Location - Brussels, Belgium Remote work...
Director QA - Drug Release
We are seeking a Director to join a leading Swiss Pharmaceutical company in Lausanne, Switzerland. In this role, you will...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.