kr55000 - kr65000 per month|
Job Title: Automation Engineer
The Automation Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automated systems and processes. This includes working with a variety of technologies, such as PLCs, robotics, and machine vision. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of automation principles and be able to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement automated systems and processes
- Work with a variety of technologies, such as PLCs, robotics, and machine vision
- Analyze and troubleshoot automated systems
- Document and maintain automated systems
- Work with other engineers and technicians to ensure the successful implementation of automated systems
- Stay up-to-date on the latest automation technologies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in automation engineering
- Strong understanding of automation principles
- Experience with PLCs, robotics, and machine vision
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and documentation skills
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a passion for automation. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and they will be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Lead Test Engineer (Robotics)
For one of my client i'm currently looking for an LEAD TEST ENGINEER in The Hague. In this position, you...
Senior System Engineer
We're in search of an experienced System Engineer with a background in Thermal Architecture to work for a leading aviation...
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.