€60000 - €65000 per year|
Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC) systems
GNSS Engineer - Space / Satellite industry
Are you an experienced GNSS engineer? We are currently working with a newspace company based near Rotterdam, dedicated to addressing power consumption challenges in radio chip technology, specifically in Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and Internet of Things (IoT) sensors.
About the Company: Our client has successfully developed a groundbreaking low-power GNSS chipset and is in the final stages of launching an innovative digital RF technology product. Joining this company means becoming a crucial part of a rapidly expanding organization committed to innovation in a startup environment.
Position: Senior GNSS Engineer
- Drive the advancement of acquisition, tracking, and navigation algorithms, and develop a state machine related to the IoT radios.
- Proficient in writing and debugging software using Matlab and C++.
- Validate algorithms and control firmware in embedded devices.
- Document and present results internally and externally.
- Contribute to system-level and link-level design for a robust satellite broadband communication system.
- Collaborate closely with ASIC/FPGA, RF/antenna, and software engineers for the design and validation of silicon-based systems.
- Develop floating-point and fixed-point models, and conduct simulations to analyze and validate overall system performance.
- Adherence to and contribution to company software engineering best practices.
Requirements: We are seeking a results-oriented and detail-conscious DSP design engineer with the following qualifications:
- Master's in electrical engineering (or equivalent industry experience) with 5+ years of hands-on experience in DSP techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of the GNSS processing chain.
- Knowledgeable about wireless protocols such as 5G NR, LTE, Wi-Fi, IoT, Bluetooth
- Proficient in Matlab and C++ programming.
- Experience in embedded programming/development (DSP).
- Strong communication, reporting, and presentation skills in English.
Why Apply: Join a company that values a proactive and can-do attitude, and be part of the development of ultra-low power Digital RF technology for next-gen IoT GNSS solutions.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Adam Slade
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Digital ASIC Verification Engineer
Digital ASIC Verification Engineer Delft, Netherlands Company Play an important role in the future of cutting edge GNSS technology. Businesses...
GNSS Firmware Engineer
GNSS Firmware Engineer Delft, Netherlands Company Play an important role in the future of cutting edge GNSS technology. Businesses worldwide...
Communication System Engineer - IoT
Communication System Engineer - Satellite IoT Are you an experienced System Communications engineer? We are currently working with a Newspace...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.