Functional Application Administrator.
Functional Application Administrator
Alphen aan den Rijn|
As a Functional Application Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the proper functioning of our business applications and systems. You will work closely with users, IT teams, and vendors to guarantee that our systems meet business requirements and operate smoothly.
- Leading efforts in enterprise IT change management, major incident management, and problem management/root cause analysis processes.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in IT change management and Wolters Kluwer change policies, supporting governance and policy updates related to NIST or SOC audits.
- Participating as an expert in the onboarding of new applications for ITSM support.
- Contributing to operational teams by enabling efficient change management processes, minimizing negative service impacts.
- Coordinating with various teams to establish process alignment, tooling requirements, and governance practices.
- Leading major incident bridge calls, ensuring resolution teams' involvement, stakeholder communication, and regular interaction with internal customers.
- Participating in process governance and documentation.
- Ensuring alignment of processes across different regions.
- Upholding ITIL and ITSM best practices.
- Establishing metrics and reporting for major incidents and progress of open problems, with a preference for PowerBI experience.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities concurrently.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in IT Change Management: A strong background in managing enterprise IT changes, major incidents, and problem management is crucial.
- ITIL and ITSM Best Practices: Understanding and adherence to ITIL and ITSM best practices is essential.
- Major Incident Management: Proficiency in leading major incident bridge calls, managing stakeholder communications, and ensuring timely resolution of major incidents.
- You must live in the Netherlands.
- 6 months with possible extension.
- Hybrid way of working.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Jimi Kivit
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
As an HR Generalist, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive support to our HR business partners across...
Are you passionate about crafting interactive dashboards, leveraging Azure cloud services, and constructing robust backend systems? Do you have experience...
UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d)
Für einen Kunden aus dem Finanzbereich suchen wir einen UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d) Start: asap Dauer: 12 Monate ++...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.