Freelance Financial Analyst.
Freelance Financial Analyst
City of London|
I am currently working with one of our largest clients to supply them with a freelance Financial Analyst.
Duration: 3 months (with possibility of extension)
Payment Model: Inside IR35
Work Model: Hybrid (2/3 days per week on site).
- Manage regional weekly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate publication.
- Oversee project reporting for many projects, aiding GMs in understanding project economics, variances, and milestones.
- Collaborate with Staffing teams to ensure billability forecasts are accurate.
- Supervise project expenses, vendor usage, and approvals.
- Maintain pipeline information, updating opportunity data promptly.
- Maintain employee data in the local finance system and reconcile it with HR records.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to global finance teams for informed decision-making.
- Support regional commercial finance management with ad-hoc analysis to enhance decision-making.
- Degree and post-grad qualifications (CIMA/ACCA PQ or FQ).
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced business.
- Proficiency in core finance applications, including advanced Excel and SAP Business Objects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building relationships across functions and geographies.
- Flexibility to manage conflicting priorities.
- Proactive and value-driven mindset.
- Exceptional attention to detail for risk identification and mitigation.
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV to James.Gregory@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.James Gregory
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our client that based here in the Netherlands....
Network Solutions Team Lead
Are you interested in leading a dynamic team focused on IP network solutions? Do you enjoy empowering and developing individuals...
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their...
GERMAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.