Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
etwa 2 Monate
Senior Angular Developer | E-payments | Aachen (NRW) | Freelance Contract
We're currently on the lookout for a highly skilled and proficient Angular developer to partner on a freelance position with one of our largest customers within the E-payments space. They are a globally recognized name along with an outstanding reputation within their industry.
- Developing Angular GUI components alongside the customers remote European and international software teams
- Taking on the responsibility for the full software development cycle
- Mentoring/supervising less experienced developers within the team
- Providing assistance (relative to Angular) to the customers' alternate development teams
What makes you a good fit?
- You have several years of experience within the realm of User-Interface development
- You are highly proficient around Frameworks/languages such as Angular & TypeScript
- You have a wealth of experience in constructing and developing high-performant, high-traction & low-latency applications
- Unit testing your code is part of your standard practice and you're an advocate for TDD and Automation
- You're highly motivated & can bring a positive attitude into the businesses along with excellent communication skills.
- You have a final degree (University or Tech college) within software engineering/equivalent.
The Small Print
- Languages: English (business level or above), proficiency with languages such as German/French/Dutch would be a huge plus!
- Location: Aachen (NRW) | Remote/Onsite (60:40) | You will need to be within a commutable distance
- Contract Length: 6 months
- Start Date: 03/01/2022
- Hourly rate: Flexible, Competitive.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a highly commended and global workforce, working within a free-thinking, collaborative and personable team where you will have a huge influence on various projects. This business encourages an extremely open and positive working environment for all of its employee's (be they permanent or on a freelance basis).
If you are interested in finding out more & this sounds like the kind of opportunity that you could suit then please don't hesitate to apply via the portal or email myself, the account manager of the position directly with your updated CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.