Application Security Analyst.
Application Security Analyst
€65000 - €75000 per annum|
We are working with a client who's goal is to become the company at the forefront of Scientific Research publishing and they are looking for Application Secuirty Analysts to become part of their global team.
With over 175 years in this sector they are the number one scientific publishing company in the world and have helped publish some of the most significant works of recent history. The role undoubtedly comes with a high level of social impact. You will work with some of the top people in the industry, both in the company and external stakeholders.
What you need;
- Experience in a relevant role
- Some kind of programming background or being competant with code
- Being able to provide solutions that mitigate vulnerabilities
- Maintaining supporting documentation
- Ability to develop, implement, and review application security policies
- To drive the security champion model within the application security area
What they offer;
- Flexible/Hybrid working conditions -1 day in the office- 4 days at home
- 37-hour week (7.5 hours per day)
- Developers have a trusted system, they do their own scheduling (this is up to managers discretion but provides autonomy and flexibility
If you are interested in finding out more, please feel free to drop me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Johnnie Savva
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Analysis.
Apply Now GRC CONSULTANT For one of the leading IT Consultancy companies in the world, we are looking for an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.