AWS Cloud OPS Engineer.
AWS Cloud OPS Engineer
€45000 - €65000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located in the EU, and who are willing to relocate to the Netherlands. If you're relocating from within the EU, you will need to have an EU citizenship.
Are you an experienced operations engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has at least 3 years of hands-on experience with Terraform or similar, AWS and Git(lab)
- but also: Python or Bash, and in-depth knowledge of supporting hosted / cloud systems in an always-up environment.
- Is communicatively strong, works well in a team, and is customer-oriented.
- has good understanding of web applications, and experience with containers (Docker and Kubernetes).
- also has monitoring experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Dynatrace, or similar.
- has at least a bachelor's degree and speaks good English (Dutch is even better).
Who is interested in
- joining a self-managed, multidisciplinary team, prioritizing the automation of all processes.
- Infrastructure as Code, and wants to get better at it.
- redesigning environments, advising clients on how to migrate workloads to AWS, automating as much as possible in code.
- working with cloud-native containers, serverless architectures, and more.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €65.000,- gross per annum
- prioritizes finishing their work properly and providing solutions that are robust, cost-effective, and efficient.
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a great pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, and can offer great career development opportunities.
We know that the ideal candidate usually does not exist and we recommend you apply even if you have experience with 60%-70% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Nezar at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Apply Now My client is a healthcare Insurance provider. They want a DevOps Engineer to build a stand alone web...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.