Azure Data Architect.
Azure Data Architect
€80000 - €100000 per annum|
Azure Data Architect
Type of contract: Permanent
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in The Netherlands and can speak Dutch fluently.
Our clients, one of the world's top business solutions is looking Azure Data Architect to join their team. Does it sound interesting for you?
What will you do:
- Design and architect the data platform to process the data
- Develop solutions for the technical business needs
- Create the technical architecture and patterns
What will you Bring
- 4-5 years of experience in Data architect field
- Have a strong experience with Azure Cloud platform
- experience in all stages of the software development cycle
- Have a good experience with SQL, data lake, data factory, data bricks and power BI
- Have a good communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Perks and Benefit:
- Up to 100 k annum salary (including holiday allowance)
- annual holiday allowance
- Annual holiday 28 days
- Great pension scheme
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Lead Data Scientist
Apply Now Could you be interested in tackling one of the largest data challenges in the utilities/energy sector? My client...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join one of our main clients who is...
Apply Now For a client that's a well-known Telecom company we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst on a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.